Saturday, May 1, 2010

Linda IMPOSTER is Stealing things from my BLOG!!!!



STOP STEALING MY POST AND PICTURES AND POST SOMEWHERE ELSE I HAD ENOUGH OF IT AND TIRED OF IT!!!!!

There are so many people steal my things from this blog and post somewhere else I'm just WARN you stop right now and I just have under copyright protection © , anywhere that my things from this blog is report I have my own right to take your blog or website down. So STOP now before I find out.

For Linda Chung fans you might wonder what website or blog does she has?

April 27-28 I was in HK and got a chance to meet Linda in person and I got a chance to ask her a few question so I ask: Do you have a facebook, myspace, twitter or blog? Linda said: She has a alivenot dead blog and 2 website that it for now. The next thing I ask her is: Do you know that there are so many people out there who pose as you? Linda said : Yes, and they say all kind of make up things and I just can't stop them because there were thousand.

Is really cool to talk to Linda in person and I think Linda is very upset of those fakers and imposter so just to warn you stop right now or your blog or website will end. It would be helpful if you support Linda not pose as Linda she would be very happy =)
If you wanted to report the poser click repot/Block this Person
Then you come to here click report and fake Profile - Imposter....
Then copy the link down and Submit.

Easy steps and you delete the poser. Those Picture is from Sehseh Blog http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com I just crop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment