Monday, May 2, 2011

Linda want a HUSBAND

Yesterday Linda Chung attended the HTC Desire S event. When she learned that the other guest Amanda S. is going to get married soon, she went to congratulate her. Asked if Linda is also craving to get marry? She smiled and said she is currently looking for a partner and reveals her requirements: "I hope that he will have a generous and loving heart, that he will love my family and I, have desires to improve and good health! The best is for him to have the father feeling! I don't want someone who plays around." Asked about rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam's exotic clip that leaked? Linda supports him: "I haven't seen the news, but hope we don't talk about it anymore. It is unfair to Raymond, hope the incident can just end. (Are you worried you may become one of the female leads?) Huh? Not worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment