Monday, March 21, 2011

Linda Chung Does Not Like To Be Compared



Yesterday Linda Chung appeared on a radio station to promote for her new album My Private Collection. When speaking of rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam and Mavis Pan's intimate photos leaked again, she said: "Dating is normal, Raymond should know how to handle it, he's been in this industry for so long. I didn't call him. (He's very heartbroken!) Don't be heartbroken, give him some space." Asked if Linda felt Raymond was used? She said: "I don't know, I didn't look into the girl's background. For me, if I like someone, the most important is good character, I won't care about his profession or past." As for being compared to Mavis? She said: "Don't compare. I do not like comparison the most, cause too much trouble."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @
http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment