Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Linda Chung Wishes Raymond Lam "happy New Year"

















Source: Oriental Daily

Yesterday Linda Chung attended a New Year greeting event at the shopping center. She reveals that this new year she had not kept in touch with rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam: "I did send a SMS to a big group of friends, but he's not included. I am wishing him a Happy New Year and good health right here, right now!" To be releasing her new album in March, Linda is currently busy recording the MV to her new song If You Want Me. Asked if she invited Raymond to be her male lead? She said: "Well he has to take a break on the new year, I asked a foreign friend of mines to shoot the MV with me. I am the producer. (Didn't find a male role?) Yes, just filmed the back of my foreign friend."

Asked about her new year wish, Linda smiled: "I hope that everyone good health and I want to end the habit of sleeping late!" She also clarified of the incident earlier when a Netizen exposed she was quarreling on the streets with a foreigner, like they were a couple, but that was actually during the shooting of her MV. However, the Netizen's photo did not show the camera, microphones and other equipment, so that added to the suspicion.

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

No comments:

Post a Comment