Sunday, October 3, 2010

Linda Chung Tries Her Hardest To Get Bridal Bouquet Rate Topic:






Just returned from Canada, Linda Chung attended to a game promotion event yesterday. She expressed she hasn't been on a vacation for more than 2 years. She went to her sister's wedding on her vacation. "It was my first time being a bridesmaid. There are actually many things to do for a wedding, it's like doing a show, from morning to night, it's very hard. When I get married in the future, I want to make everything simple, just sign the paper and be done with it," she said. Asked whether she tries hard to get the wedding bouquet? "Yeah! I was the tallest at the wedding, also wore high heels. I was the first one to touch the bouquet, but it slipped away," she said with a laugh. "I remember my sister got the bouquet last year and now she's married. It seems I need to attend to more weddings and try harder to get the bouquet."

Source: Mingpao
Translation: Kay's Entertainment
Credit: TVB News World

No comments:

Post a Comment